This criteria is for the purpose of your video, you upload, successfully making it past the review process.
- Include your type of cancer.
- No profanity (including, but not limited to, racial slurs, swearing, etc.)
- No content that would be inappropriate for children. (Exception: The only exception is if the content is medical and helps people to understand something medically.)
- No political opinions.
- Your face should be seen. The point of the stories being shared in a video format is to help people connect with you and your story.
- Remember, these videos are meant to show other people how you are conquering cancer! All videos are subject of approval at the discretion of the Cancer Video Project. If we don’t feel comfortable putting up a video, we are allowed to reject it.
These tips and questions are meant to help guide you as to what you may want to put in your video.
- Be happy and positive!
- What is your first name?
- What type of cancer did/do you have?
- Tell your story.
- Did you go through surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, or more than 1?
- How long did all of this last? Is it still going on?
- How did all of this make you feel?
- Did it change you or your views?
Ready? Submit Your Video